POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

• 4 weeks later...

I think I have finished my setup but I only intended to start out with a few keyboards and every week something changed... I got a PT01 which then became two and then I had to re-hack the IKEA hack desk and add layers on layers to hold it all...

I guess it has been a way of learning how to mod, make music and also make desks!

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

Here is my junk (apart from d’1200’s). Busted Vestax, 2 shit speakers with shit amp. I have to turn the Low up too much to have any decent sonic feelings.

img//https://imgtc.com/a/3dvaZ2C

Whilst I’m here, instead of making a thread, what’s a beastie mixer for around €500 or less? I want one that’s whopper for scratching and mixing, and I don’t need a controller-mixer. The only thing digital I have is this ipad mini that I’m texin on.

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

They randomly stuck the number 7 at the beginning.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Like the doggystyle turntable setup! Don't see that much anymore. I recently turned mine mixer style since I gave up on juggling and wanted to fit some CDJs I got for a steal. Wish I had room for them to be battle style but makes it super cramped. So far I've liked it better than I thought I would. Might have to try doggy tho.

11 hours ago, djdiggla said:

Like the doggystyle turntable setup! Don't see that much anymore. I recently turned mine mixer style since I gave up on juggling and wanted to fit some CDJs I got for a steal. Wish I had room for them to be battle style but makes it super cramped. So far I've liked it better than I thought I would. Might have to try doggy tho.

Never heard it referred to as doggy style lol. 

Yeh, its how they've always been since the early 90s for me, tbh. I scratch right handed and kinda like cash money (with my hand on across the top of the record)... So its really the only way I can have it without knocking the needle every 2 seconds haha

• Like 1