SuperScratchSunday 35 - 6th Anniversary - Rye - 19th Feb

kut_class

Well fuck me, we've been doing this for 6 years now ! while i was making the poster for this event i was looking back over the pictures taken in rye over the years , its amazing how hair and bellies hav come and gone hahaha.

Anyway, here's the details....

https://www.facebook.com/events/1280442375370479/

First SSS of the NEW YEAR and our 6th Anniversary !!

Super Scratch Sunday 35 will be happening on Sunday 19th February at the RYE Studio

Usual SSS rules - bring records, needles , headphones, slipmats and your bad-self. If in doubt feel free to ask any questions or check out the websitewww.superscratchsunday.com

Hope to see you there !

Full Address:
Fishmarket Road
Rye
East Sussex
TN31 7LR

• Like 2

Pah !

I hate the fact these SSS are so far away from where i live but im determined to get to one eventually.

It sucks even more because i dont know a single person who makes beats or scratches in my area...

In fact i dont believe ive even met anyone whos into Hip Hop now i come to think of it..everyone round these parts listens to 'Bassline' or in other words 'musical dogshite'..the sort of music chavs in fake Burberry clothing and their plastic looking girlfriends with toxic leaking rubber tits courtesy of the NHS and IQ's of a pencil seem to love so much..

christ,even the housing estate vigilante chav Mums and Dads like that garbage

Anyway SSS, meh...

Have a great time you bastards..

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Boo!!!!!! Bloody poor excuse Mr Dan Swift, start biking now!!! we all expect to see you on the 19th in Rye! :d

Really stoked for this event, seems like ages since the last one! :8

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

It's a crime against pumping it up that you didn't mention that this SSS will be at the ends of UK IDA showcase champ Paul "i support a demonstably evil footy team" Holland aka Dubba Dutch master funk himself!!!

That's how you put some info on sizzle right thur!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's the "It's nearly SSS bumpty" bump time bumping bump!

The bumpty dance is your chance for doing the bump (digital undergrond joke :o :o :o !!!!!!11!1!!!!)

Don't give us that digital underground bullshit Phil, we all know your a secret R-Kelly fan and you don't see nothing wrong with a little SSS bump and grind

Now you tell me!

If I'd known of these R Kelly fantasies earlier, I would of booked a minor for Phil to piss on.

Now you tell me!

If I'd known of these R Kelly fantasies earlier, I would of booked a minor for Phil to piss on.

Are these R Kelly lyrics?

• Like 1

Big shout out and thanks to Dubba and Rockwell for hosting a wicked super duper dope SSS at the Scratch Bunker :8 Was really to cool to meet some new faces, as well as the usual suspects on Sunday and if you haven't pre-ordered the new CNP - Simiah - The Alchemy Files, do it now! We was truly spoilt was a sneaky listen to the test pressing and its pure dope! - Don't sleep on it.

Guest Symatic

Big shout out and thanks to Dubba and Rockwell for hosting a wicked super duper dope SSS at the Scratch Bunker :8 Was really to cool to meet some new faces, as well as the usual suspects on Sunday and if you haven't pre-ordered the new CNP - Simiah - The Alchemy Files, do it now! We was truly spoilt was a sneaky listen to the test pressing and its pure dope! - Don't sleep on it.

thanks for the props Mark!

and yeah once again thanks to the Rye massive for al lthe tea and biscuits and awesome mega studio use!

YEAH RYE DUDES MOLTO GRAZIE FOR YOUR BUNKER SCRATCH BUNK UP!!!!!!!! (I refuse to thank just Matt alone via whatsapp, it's rude to Paul).

That was the most og-ing-est og SSS session in the longest time. Other Phil was there, and Doob and Russ all it needed was Jimmy and Yoshi to emerge from a cupboard and it would have been old skool sss bingo full house. I had to keep looking at Mark to see if we were still in 2017.

It was totes awesome, tho i was wreck up from the neck upwards most the day through tiredness and "artificially enduced" tiredness, but had nice up fun. Pleased i could headbutt doob goodbye, too ;)

If only the replacement bus service hadn't fucked off ten mins before it was sposed to go leaving us to get an expensive taxi back it would have perfecto garcia.

OK, own up. Who left a faceplate behind on Sunday?

(And I'm hoping for more than just the likes I got on facebook)

WTF? Who was there that secretly owns an S9? It was straight SSS regs there so it must be super secret.

We can rule out Eric at least cos he's tight like me and would never drop £1200 on a mixer, and also rule out me, Ed and you rye guys. Hmmmmm. I like this dj styled mystery. Maybe we're such hardcore og DJ's that when we all gather in one place we just spontaniously generate bits of kit. If we stayed through the evening we might have ended up with the whole mixer.

OK, own up. Who left a faceplate behind on Sunday?

(And I'm hoping for more than just the likes I got on facebook)

It's not a question of who was wearing a number 96 shirt and left it behind :p , it's more of the question what did they swap it for? :d

The mystery is solved. Its mine.
I brought 4 scratchlords records to give away and in my stack of records at home was my faceplate. So I packed the records (and faceplate) and flew to England.
I even saw the faceplate when I was giving away a record to Chris. I was like thinking for a moment ... ... Someone else has done a NMCP faceplate transfer....hmmm...
My excuse is that I was recovering from the worst man cold possible and was not thinking straight or even at all.
Many thanks to sir Rock Well for sending it all the way back to Sweden.

• Like 2