Diggla Live 30 min set tonight 10/25 in FB

djdiggla

If you got FB I'm doing a 30 min set tonight on FB Live. 4 DJs total from 10pm-midnight Central US time so might be too early in the AM for yall to catch it. Facebook.com/theDubAcademy

Tomorrow night tune in for Episode 11 of Buck Rodgers Sessions with guest @chuck_sutton @mikeblendz and @djdiggla and your host @djbuckrodgers go to Facebook.com/theDubAcademy to watch and listen to the live stream! And keep an eye out for the special promo code to get 10% a DJ course!!

• Like 3

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Good Luck with the show Dirk :) Are you going to record your set for us poor sods that have to work and wont be awake at silly o'clock in the morning?

• Like 1

Hey guys! Went pretty well and was a ton of fun! They will send me a video copy in about a week. I'll post it up when I get it.

Buck Rogers who puts it on and the other host DJs are straight up amazing. Unreal shit. The MC for the night Diggy Dutch was also super good. They had this 17 year old production phenom doing his first DJ set ever and of course it was awesome. It was defo intimidating and I got pretty nervous. Basically had practiced my set as a pretty aggressive drop/trick mixing routine at home ...and got nervous enough to only mix (which is a generous use of the term since I'd selected songs mostly in the same BPM). I keep trying to be more natural on stage and was better but definitely was too nervous to look at the camera. Soooo, yeah. Went fine tho. I'll post a phyle when I have it. Was super glad I went, had a blast and met some really cool people. 10/10 would do again even if I looked like a mongoloid.

• Like 2

I don't have the video link yet but here's the audio from the full show. I start around 1:28:00

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9pt2emm92cyg9x1/SessionsEp11FeatChuckSuttonMikeBlendzDirkDigglaAudioMicFinal.mp3?dl=0

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Just got round to listening to it today Dirk. It's really dope and a really nice smooth mix, excellent stuff mate!

• Like 1

Thanks man. I hope to get in there again. Would like to give it another shot... hopefully be more collected and do better. I was watching last night's show and a guy had some rough spots in his set too so made me feel a little better about how mine went.

Still no video link. If I get it I'll post it up.