I'd be up for that
Posted 16 March 2017 - 06:21 PM
I wish I had gotten my hands on the original so I could piece together specifics to answer some questions I have about it.
- Do all of the scratch patterns in each sample pack use the same sample?
- Was it tempo dependent?. i.e. All samples recorded at x tempo, but tempo is adjustable in program?
- Were scratch patterns able to be quantized to lower than a whole note?
- Was there an option to play a looper in the background?
- Was there an option to loop the scratch sample?
- Was it possible to record your scratch input?
- Should any form of notation be included as well?
i guess these aren't vital questions if building from the ground up but would be good to get an idea of everything it did/didn't do. Would also help to gauge the feasibility for me to design and build this thing.
Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:33 PM
I created a repo at: https://github.com/djlotus/combo-gen. Nothing is there content wise. Just threw together a little ReadMe and a couple crude flow charts for now. Plan is to use NPM and Gulp to manage the build so the parts can be built separately and compiled in the build process. An easier workflow for me personally.
Edited by djlotus, 17 March 2017 - 09:21 PM.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users