Looks aight

Was gonnna unload on a 72 but Im vinyl only mainly so probly not worth it

Plus its only £350 vs £1700 so the misses wont kill me

#2 Symatic

Symatic
  • Elite Member
  • 5,635 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:28 AM

first time i'd heard of it - but it looks like its got some interesting features, but it also looks a little crowded, like i'd be hitting those cue buttons and curve controls all the time if i used the up-faders.... and screws either side of the fader? really?

you make a good point about money though, but for that money i'd just have a Rane 56..... at will still work after donald and jong-un have finished throwing nuclear weapons at each other, and our cockroach overlords will probably really enjoy it

#3 DJ Rock Well

DJ Rock Well
  • Team DV
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 04:23 PM

What Si said.

If you're just going to play records, buy a good quality analogue mixer. Which generally means something clean and secondhand these days, a 56 or similar. There's no point paying for digital features if you're not gonna use them and beyond that, some digital mixers aren't really set up for vinyl playback as a priority - they often skimp on phono preamp quality to allow enough features for the price point, etc.

#4 savwar

savwar

Animal lover

• Elite Member
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 07:59 PM

that new pioneer djm 250 mk2 is cheap (€350), and has the possibility of using rekordbox

The fader isn't as adjustable , but it's probably pretty good. and it has a filter (dont know if there's fx in rekordbox that can be used also...)EOB8KPg.jpg

pant.

#5 kebzer

kebzer
  • Elite Member
  • 152 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:04 AM

Those screws on the CF sides are an absolute no-go. We've come a long way since bloody fingers and I don't want to remember any of that shit. Also, no fader curves on the upfaders. Not a very important feature but def a novice move by Reloop. 

This mixer offers nothing extra from options like the 250mk2, 450mk2, 61 or Z2. Its price doesn't mean shit.

#6 Backtrack

Backtrack
  • Elite Member
  • 221 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 02:43 PM

Im with Savwar on this. Go for the 250 instead. I have tried it for a couple of hours and its very worth the price.
And you also get all the licenses for RecordBox DVS in the package.

• JHouse likes this

#7 medinah_nitro

medinah_nitro
  • Elite Member
  • 196 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 12:03 PM

i got it its a decent mixer for the price. the sound quality is good, build is very impressive and fx are a nice touch

I thought the pioneer felt a bit cheap when I tried it in the shop.

tbh I probly wanted something similar to the old 07 !

the screws and miles out side the range of your fingers for anyone interested - so don't worry about em.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users