U2S010 x SSS 36 - DJ EXCESS / SKRATCH LORDS / CUT2CUT ! THIS SUNDAY !

TomYumYGC

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

This gwan by hella cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone come! It's a blaadclat spank holiday so no excuses! Come down or get pushed over by Mo!

• Like 1

super hyped for this !!! When i saw the battle ave guys post about the European tour i hoped that with Tom'w help we could put this together.

The running times for the day are roughly :

Open session 2 - 3:30 Cut2Cut Qual. 3:30 - 4:30 Skratchlords 4:30 - 5:30 Cut2Cut Final 5:30 - 6:30
Excess 6:30 - 7:30
Open session 7:30 - 9

The battle format is something like groups of four cutting, winner of each group moves forward. I expect all you guys to sign up !!

Hoepfully its gonna be a busy

What format is the battle? hyypppeeee

Its the format where if Djackulate enters we all get schooled

Well that's lucky he ain't coming... Wait, no that still sucks

Probably King of the Hill. Winner stays. New contestants are drawn at random.

I'm so glad I moved to Cornwall. I get to miss out on shit like this all the time :@@

If it helps you feel any better, we're seriously lacking in pasty-based opportunities down this end of the country.

"Truly the Cornish pasty must not only be a delightful balanced meal but a concoction that exudes good will also"

Daily Mining Gazette

22-6-1974

sorry, i'll stop it now

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy fuck! That was so good! Excess, the Lords, Paul, jamming guys and the battlers all fucking smashed the complete fuck out of it!

Hey everyone, Excess was all like " You guys are most technical scratchers i've come across on this tour"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He gave the guys and everyone mad props. He loved Paul DD's set and cuts, too, with good cause!

And i made Excess audibly go "What the hell!?" at my left handed woodypeckers.

AAAAAAAAND he was all like "keep doing what you're doing and we'll make records together", which probably pertained to all Paul, the lord et al more, but damn!

And that's all to you dudes tangentally, too, really cos you're all scratch fam'.

Props to him for coming and Ad, Tom and Battle Ave for sorting it!

WHAT A NIGHT! This has been the best scratching month long period ever starting from Q and the lords, CSG and then this.

• Like 2